Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday - November 7

What's for dinner, Mom? Everyday I hear this question. I have a love/hate relationship with meal time. Has anyone ever research the stress of figuring out tonight's meal? It has to be right up there with changing the lightbulb in the back of the 'frig.

I thought I was going to fix an Atkinish meal tonight (just for me mind you) but no such luck, it's meat and potatoes again. I fixed a lovely green salad though:

Everyday Salad Recipe:

Romain Lettuce - a large head
Tomatoes - 2 or more depending on your taste (sometimes I slice, sometimes I chop)
Green Olives
Sliced Onions (must have ingredient)
Salad Dressing*
Anchovies

*I like to make my own using lemon and olive oil

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger leosatter said...

Sometimes I dont have time or the energy to prepare anything. What is your take on the quality of home delivery food service? I recently tried out Celebrity foods and I thought it was pretty good. What are some other quality online food delivery services? Can anyone give me any idea please?

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger The Home Cook said...

Why are you delivering food from the outside? It's so easy and so much more healthy to cook for yourself. You need good ingredients and good cookware.

Check out www.essentialcook.com for the cookware and your local grocer for fresh ingredients.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home